• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

freeones_regina

Administrator
So it was my Mom's birfday yesterday. It was nice. My brother and his kids came over and I made a nice dinner and one of my nieces dropped a huge Star Wars spoiler on us. But anyway, my Mom absolutely spoils Lac3y and calls her "My granddoggy." So I had a cake made.

t8h_Sm_Nw.jpg

That's a nice cake and picture of Lac3y

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
20160311_145050.jpg

I took Lac3y to the Bass Pro Shop. She lost her shit at the fish tank. This was the only photo that turned out okay.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
It's great to see pets get a completely new and exiting experience that seems to be a ton of fun for her. My cat is handicapped, so her main fun place is either the windowsill or on her chair next to me, where she overviews my wrongdoings and gets her bellyrubs.

In order to get up to the window, a noce guy from the animal shelter constructed this stairway so she can climb up. Her legs are too wobbly for jumping or such. But she is quite happy, as it seems.As long as I don't forget to open those cans and rubbing her belly!

katzentreppea16ys7.jpg

beasty-tierheimykz33.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
She's cute. I have an orange and white trouble maker, named Sam. He's got shorter hair, and about 4 years old, and is always on, or into something he shouldn't be. All orange cats are mischievous.

Briana Lee

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/starri-knight said:
Starri Knight[/URL][/B], post: 9360495, member: 235351"]awe :) sooo cute!

Thanks! :) I loves them soooo much!

Aww, your cat looks so soft and fluffy, I want to pet it!

He's such a sweetie pie, sometimes.....haha

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
^^ lmao. If I'd been drinking something I would've sprayed it everywhere.
Ah! Well done.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Adopting handicapped pets is not for everyone - but I am glad I decided to be the new daddy of my little Beasty. Her back legs are handicapped, so she can't jump or walk hat good. Well, she enjoys life here

beasty_abends6quou.jpg