• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amedee Vause

288 Votes

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly

TheRedShark

Freeones makes the world cum.
mcd-ftbj10mb-AmedeeVause02.gif

mcd-ftbj4mb-AmedeeVause03.gif

Awesome view !!!!!

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand
Official Checked Star Member
Hey darlings!... wow I got my own thread now, this is cool!

Well I think I'm going to post info on my clips here and also answer questions.

In the meantime let me give a more complete list of links:

For previews & other free stuff:

my xHamster profile
my xVideos profile
follow me on Twitter!
or e-mail me at amedeevause@gmail.com

For buying my clips, visit one of my stores:

on clips4sale
on ManyVids

I'm not using my ELM account anymore as I no longer have time to do customs. But, as I said many times, I am open to suggestions so if you have an idea feel free to ask.

I will post more info about my self here in the future but for now, kisses and have fun guys!
MOMHLP_KISS.gif

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand
Presenting "BlowJob for Rent"

Hey guys! As I said I'm going to present some of my clips here in more detail and answer questions about them if anyone is interested. I'll chose the clips I'm most proud of :D and also post links to free stuff on my TubeSite accounts, like previews or even full-length free clips.

So I'm just gonna start with this clip! "BlowJob for Rent" I'm particularly fond of it as we filmed it in one go - everything went smoothly, focus was good all the way and I did a lot of DeepThroat in it!:D

The story is as old as the concept of land ownership! :) You know it for sure! The girl wants to rent the place she likes, but the price... it's way to steep. So she negotiates! She uses all her skills to convince the mean old landlord to give her a good deal! And finally, after she demonstrates the things she has to offer to compensate for the lowered price, they agree: One DeepThroat flavored BlowJob per month together with a totally affordable sum of money will make the rent and the place is hers! Good deal for everyone involved, isn't it? :D

The clip is filmed from both POV and fixed (side-view) angles and the scenes include a role-play introduction, lots of HandJob action, lots of Cock Sucking and a shitload of DeepThroat. Yessir I went all the way with the deepthroat, doing it for as long as possible each time. My throat hurt afterwards... :cool:

Resolution: 1920x1080 HD
Framerate: 30fps
Length: 16:38min

You can buy the clip here on my store,
Or you can first check out the 5 min preview on my xHamster profile.

And, of course you can enjoy these gifs I made!;) Have fun!

BJFORRENT_1.gif
BJFORRENT_3.gif
BJFORRENT_4.gif
BJFORRENT_5.gif
BJFORRENT_6.gif
BJFORRENT_7.gif

BJFORRENT_8.gif
BJFORRENT_9.gif
BJFORRENT_10.gif
BJFORRENT_11.gif

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand
Coi4HYtVMAAotsC.jpg

Amedee will make me cum over and over again ;)

Wow where did you get this one? It must be from last summer, but I can't remember it exactly... so many clips now, it's all a blur!:spin:

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand
Buy one and get One free clip promotion!

Hey darlings! Something wonderful happened to me yesterday and I'd like to make the most of it!

Let me explain:
Yesterday my clips4sale studio, "Amedee Vause in DeepThroat Land", entered the main page clips4sale Top50 for the first time ever!
Entering the big Top50 always seemed a distant goal, something untouchable, but now it happened and I'd like to stay there for as long as possible and make the most of it while it lasts.

Therefor, I want to start a promotion this weekend, to help consolidate my position.

It's simple! You buy something this weekend, you get a free clip of your choosing! The rules are as follows:

• if you buy something from my clips4sale store (one clip order containing one or more clips) you get one free bonus clip of your choosing!
  • if you make a big clip order (8 or more clips in one go) you get two free bonus clips of your choosing
  • if you make a Huge clip order (18 or more clips) you get three free clips of your choosing
  • if you make several clip orders you will get the bonus for each one
  • this offer is available only this weekend. It ends on Monday the 24th of April at 00:00AM. Only clip orders made before this time will get the bonus!
  • after you've made your clip order, all you have to do is email me on amedeevause@gmail.com and send me your clip order number (it can be found in your confirmation email after you've bought the clips) as proof. I will check the number out and send you the bonus clip (or clips) via wetransfer.com. It's a good and safe file transfer service and I've used successfully many times in the past.
  • please be patient! uploading takes a while...
  • you can ask information about anything you'd like here on my thread.
  • do not post your clip order number publicly on this forum as it is your private info and it is only to be used as proof of purchase. email it to me instead.

You can find my c4s store here:
Amedee Vause in DeepThroat Land

You can email me here:
amedeevause@gmail.com

You can watch previews of my clips on my xHamster profile.

That being said, I'm waiting for your emails and I'll just leave this gif here to keep you company!:D

mdwt_cum_1.gif

TheVern

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
Re: Presenting "BlowJob for Rent"

WOW:drool1: Those eyes, those lips, those tits, that voice. Glad you have your own thread. Now when are you going to get your own official site :bowdown::bowdown:
BJFORRENT_7.gif

Heero_G

Wish I was a Moderator
Your 'Tentacle Glass Dildo' video was super hot Amedee! You're looking even more beautiful in it, and seeing you cum so much was so arousing!

AmedeeVause

In love with my hand
Your 'Tentacle Glass Dildo' video was super hot Amedee! You're looking even more beautiful in it, and seeing you cum so much was so arousing!
Thanks darling! :D

If any of you feel like watching me put that Pink Glass Dildo in my tight cunt, you can watch the clip for free here!
Have fun!
TGDX_1.gif